Okay, I guess we need some rules? I think everyone is behaving quite wonderfully right now, but you know that means a troll will do a drive by any moment. Oh trolls...
1. No IRL names, details, locations, pictures, etc. If the author has it flocked, its off topic and will be deleted.
2. No more general fandom ranting, unless it is relevant to writers/fanfic. There's always fail_fandomanon, if its offtopic here.
3. Excessively hateful posts about authors will be deleted. Sometimes crossing a line is not cool. Mods will decide how much hate is too much. Somewhere around "you may require your uterus to be thoroughly cleansed out with acid, then your being to be doused in petrol and then set on fire. At this stage, please remove your story from the web, as no one wants to suffer that anal ache that is caused by the product of your vag..." is a bit excessive. (thanks, SAL.)
4. Subject line = topic, people! It'll make getting the anon discussion you want a hell of a lot easier.
5. Please do try to have fun, too much SRS B hurts my fragile, blackened, mod heart.
6. NO VOTESPAMMING THE POLLS. No, really. This is about the only thing I will get batshit angry over. If I find any rigging/votespamming going on to purposefully hurt the other anons here, I'm disqualifying your fandom. Then I will let all the angry anons rip you apart in a seperate post full of delicious, juicy, offtopic fun.
7. PM is the easiest way if you need to get myself or ljsock's attention, re: ideas, rules being broken, something needing to be deleted, etc. You can also put "Oh wonderful, benevolent Ms. Socks" in the subject line to get my attention :)
8. I can't believe this actually has to be stated as a rule: PLEASE ONLY POST ANON. one, it makes mod replies easier to find, but also, ALSO, the whole point of this meme is that it is anonymous, obviously. To not post replies anon kind of defeats the point, you know?